E HELE MAI & JOIN US
at KUPUWAI | Cultivating Healthy Communities | Kapolei a ʻo ʻEwa a FREE ʻohana friendly event featuring:
- healthy and ‘ono food samples
- kēiki activites
- gardening workshops
- sports & fitness demonstrations
- health & wellness community resources
- prizes and giveaways
and much more!
Sponsored by: Hawaiʻi Medical Services Association (HMSA)
Hosted in partnership with:
• Kamehameha Schools Community Engagement & Resources – ʻEwa Moku
• Mālama Learning Center with Kaʻala Farms
• Partners in Development - Ka Paʻalana Program
• The Salvation Army Kroc Center Hawaiʻi
For more information please visit http://info.bluezonesproject.com/ke/kickoff and/or e-mail email@example.com.
Blue Zones Project - Hawaii
We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of this information. However, you should always call ahead to confirm dates, times, location, and other information.